MM Eyetech Institute
- Established in 1990, the Institute has grown from a mini institute to a full-fledged, tertiary care, Super Speciality Eye Hospital, serving society for the last 25 years. We have recently moved into our new premises, a centrally air conditioned building with a lift for patient comfort, and basement parking.
- Two, Near “Class 100” Dedicated Eye Operation Theatres, par excellence, with temperature and humidity control
with filters for dust, HEPA filters for bacteria, and equipped with Zeiss (German) highly advanced operating microscopes, ‘Infiniti’ Phacoemulsification equipment, pulse oxymetery and anesthesia and emergency equipment.
- Equipped with high quality Swiss (Haag Streit) Slit Lamp Bio-microscopes and the latest diagnostic and imported equipment of German, Japanese and U.S. Technology, for the detection and management of Glaucoma, Retinal diseases, Refractive Surgery, and Corneal Disorders.
- Experienced Super Specialists for Cataract Phaco and MicroIncision Surgery with Intra Ocular Lens Implants, Lasik Surgery for removal of glasses, Vitreo-Retinal and Laser Treatments and Surgery, Glaucoma Surgery, Squint & Oculoplastics and Corneal Transplantation surgeries by respective specialists.
- In house ophthalmic pharmacy, optical counter and refreshments.
- Above all, the ambience and quality of personalized service of international standards, makes the Institute an exceptional experience.
No expenses have been spared for the outlay on sophisticated equipment with cutting edge technology, which have been acquired from the most reliable global manufacturers. The advanced Phaco Machine ‘Infiniti’ from Alcon USA helps to make cataract surgery safe & more precise. The latest additions to the armamentarium are the new Spectral Domain OCT from Optovue and the USG B-Scan. A new Clinical Specular Microscope has been installed. A new Scheimpflung Camera Imaging System and UBM are under evaluations well as upgrades to the Optical Biometer. The Institute is recognised as a tertiary eye care centre and patients are referred from all over the country and from abroad for specialized treatment.
MM Eyetech Institute has had the privilege of serving many distinguished personalities, political leaders, diplomats, international agencies, corporate houses and the public at large.
MM Eyetech Institute is registered with the Directorate of Health Services, Government of NCT of Delhi under Section 5 of the Delhi Nurshing Homes Registration Act, 1953).
MM Eyetech Institute is also registered with The Transplantation of Human Organ Act, 1994 for Corneal Transplantation.