MM Eyetech Institute
- Madan Mohan Eyetech Institute was established by Prof. (Dr.) Madan Mohan under MM Eyetech Private Limited in 1989 following superannuation as Chief & Professor of Ophthalmology from Dr. Rajendra Prasad Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- By bringing in the latest technology and expertise developed during 30 years of Dr R P Centre's existence, the MM Eyetech Institute has grown from a mini institute to a full-fledged, tertiary care, Super Specialty Eye Hospital.
- We have moved into our new premises, # 30, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar- III, New Delhi- 110024, with an exquisite glass facade, a centrally air conditioned building with a lift for patient comfort, and basement parking.
- Out Patient Department (OPD)- With Large waiting hall, the Patients are provided comprehensive eye care for Visual and Ophthalmic Check Up. Depending on symptoms and after the preliminary examination, the patients are seen by Consultants and referred to respective Clinical Labs established for Refraction and Contact Lens, Cataract and IOL Implant, Cornea & Cornea Transplant, Retina for Diabetic Retinopathy etc., Glaucoma investigations for Automated Perimetry & Optical Coherence Tomography and Neuro Ophthalmic Lab for VER & ERG, Squint and Ocular Motility Lab for Ocular Motility problems.
- Two, Near “Class 100” Dedicated Eye Operation Theaters, par excellence, with temperature and humidity control with filters for dust, HEPA filters for bacteria, and equipped with Zeiss (German) highly advanced operating microscopes, ‘Infiniti’ Phaco-Emulsification equipment, pulse oxymetry and anesthesia and emergency equipment.
- Equipped with high quality Swiss (Haag Streit) Slit Lamp Bio-microscopes and the latest diagnostic and imported equipment of German, Japanese and U.S. Technology, for the detection and management of Glaucoma, Retinal diseases, Refractive Surgery, Corneal Disorders and the diagnosis and treatment of Dry Eyes.
- 10 bedded Day Care Centre with 2 Private Rooms and 8 General Beds.
- Experienced Super Specialists for Cataract - Phaco and Micro Incision Surgery with Intra Ocular Lens Implants, LASIK and Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) Implant Surgery for removal of glasses, Vitreo-Retinal Surgery and Laser Treatments, Glaucoma Surgery, Squint & Oculoplastics and Corneal Transplantation surgeries by respective specialists.
- In house ophthalmic pharmacy, optical counter and refreshments.
- Above all, the ambiance and quality of personalized service of international standards, makes the visit to the Institute a memorable experience.
No expenses have been spared for the outlay on sophisticated equipment with cutting edge technology, which have been acquired from the most reliable global manufacturers. The Optical Biometer has been upgraded and gives highly accurate readings ensuring accurate lens power calculations for Cataract Surgery. The advanced Phaco Machine ‘Infiniti’ from Alcon USA helps to make cataract surgery safe & more precise.
The latest additions to the armamentarium are the new Spectral Domain OCT from Optovue and the USG B-Scan. A new Clinical Specular Microscope has been installed alongwith the Schiempflug Camera Imaging System for Corneal diseases. The New iTrace machine quantifies visual loss for cataract. The new IDRA machine examines the ocular surface and tear film in patients of Dry Eye. The newly installed Impulse Pulse Light treatment for Dry Eye has vastly improve the treatment modality of dry eye. A new VER/ ERG machine has been installed for Retina, Optic Nerve and Neurological evaluation.
The Institute is recognized as a tertiary eye care centre and patients are referred from all over the country and from abroad for specialized treatment.
MM Eyetech Institute has had the privilege of serving many distinguished personalities, political leaders, diplomats, international agencies, corporate houses and the public at large.
MM Eyetech Institute is registered with the Directorate of Health Services, Government of NCT of Delhi under Section 5 of the Delhi Nursing Homes Registration Act, 1953).
MM Eyetech Institute is also registered with The Transplantation of Human Organ Act, 1994 for Corneal Transplantation.